I use Samanta Tello’s artwork on my website because I see parallels with her process and mine in hypnotherapy. The client and I together go through healing layers of experience and identifying patterns to access the true and natural self. Then, I support the client in sustainably and consciously bringing to fruition the living art they want to be.
Choose Your Path
Two Branches of Hypnotherapy Work
I offer two hypnotherapy options to help you create the change that you wish to see in your life. In one session I tailor a self-guided hypnosis recording to you, after we discuss any relevant emotions, perspectives and background you have about the situation.
The other option is depth hypnosis where we use breath and guided relaxation to let the mind rest, giving you an opportunity to tune into your body. Using the relaxed state gained by hypnosis, you access the part of yourself that knows what you need to do to heal.
Treat the Whole Patient by Healing Emotional Roots
Hypnotherapy compliments Western and Alternative medicine by:
- Hypnosis reduces pain and use of anesthesia
- The hypnotic state assists patients in accessing information about the root cause of their symptoms and promotes emotional healing at a deeper level
- Hypnotherapy helps people sustain healthier habits longer
- Hypnosis can provide healing where effective drugs do not yet exist (i.e. Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Hypnotherapy has been known to help with this list of symptoms; including, chronic pain, anxiety, depression, addictions and eating disorders, weight loss, stress relief, insomnia, trauma, post-partum depression, and the birthing process.